Group Leaders and Volunteers
Group Leader role
- Community Kitchens are facilitated by a Group Leader. Group Leaders are often volunteers, but can also be a paid employee of an organisation.
- Group Leaders assist the group to plan, prepare and cook meals together.
- The main role of the Group Leader is to help ensure that the group runs smoothly.
- It is recommended that each Kitchen have at least 2 Group Leaders so they can support each other and share responsibilities.
Please click here for a full position description of a group leader.
Interested in being a Group Leader?
If you would like to become a Community Kitchen Group Leader you can:
Does your Community Kitchen need a volunteer?
- Impact Volunteering are available to help you find volunteers. They can be contacted on:
P) 03 9770 6492