Volunteer at a Community Kitchen
Group Leader/volunteer role
- Community Kitchens are facilitated by a Group Leader. Group Leaders are often volunteers, but can also be a paid employee of an organization.
- Group Leaders assist the group to plan, prepare and cook meals together.
- The main role of the Group Leader is to help ensure that the group runs smoothly.
- It is recommended that each Kitchen have at least 2 Group Leaders so they can support each other and share responsibilities.
Please click here for a full position description of a group leader.
Interested in being a Community Kitchen Group Leader?
If you would like to become a Community Kitchen Group Leader you can:
- Finding a Community Kitchen in your local area and offer your assistance.
- Start a new Community Kitchen. OR
- contact us with your availability and location and we could help find suitable group.
Does your Community Kitchen need a volunteer?
- Impact Volunteering are available to help you find a Community Kitchens volunteer. They can be contacted on:
P) 03 9770 6492