Try for 5 and WIN!
National Nutrition Week runs between 15 – 21 October 2017.
Try for 5 serves of vegetables a day! A healthy lifestyle begins with you.
In support of National Nutrition Week, Peninsula Health are running a Try for 5 photo comp!
Whether they’re fresh, frozen or canned, eating more vegetables is #1 thing we can all do for better health and wellbeing!
They burst with flavour and they’re packed full of important vitamins and minerals, disease-fighting antioxidants and gut-healthy fibre.
And they’re so versatile. They can be eaten raw, cooked, baked, mashed, grated, chopped, diced, sliced – you name it!
Looking for some new healthy meal and snack ideas? Check out these websites.
Try for 5 competition entry details:
- Add vegetables into your meals (aim for 5 serves a day)
- Take and photo of your meal and upload your image to Instagram
- Tag @a_healthy_peninsula
You are now in the draw to win a prize.
Prizes will be drawn between Sunday 15th October – Sunday 29th October.
- Arthurs Seat Eagle
1 of 2 Adult double return journeys
- Peninsula Guided Walks
A tailored guided walk for 4 people on the Mornington Peninsula
- 100 Mile Foodie
1 cooking class for a parent and a child
- Mornington Peninsula Produce
A hamper containing a weeks worth of freshly grown produce from the Mornington Peninsula
1 of 5, $150 full access passes
- Enchanted Adventure Garden
2 x General Admission vouchers to the maze
Need more information?
Please email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions:
- Limited to @a_healthy_peninsula followers only.
- Opens Sunday 15th October 2017 and ends Sunday 29th October 2017, winners announced between Sunday 15th October – Sunday 29th October 2017.
- To be eligible for entry into the photo competition you must have an Instagram account.
- ‘Participation’ in Try for 5 is defined as a person who has uploaded their image to Instagram and tagged #ahealthypeninsula between Sunday 15th October 2017 and Saturday 28th October 2017.
- Prize Draw: will occur progressively between Sunday 15th October – Sunday 29th October 2017.
- The winning names will be published on the @a_healthy_peninsula Instagram account. The prize winners will be contacted via the contact details provided via email or private message on Instagram. The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
- If you are notified by @a_healthy_peninsula that you are a prize winner, you must send @a_healthy_peninsula your contact details via return message by Wednesday 1st November 2017. If no contact is received by Wednesday 1st November, a redraw will occur on Thursday 2nd November 2017 and you will no longer be eligible for the prize.