Partner with us!
Interested in partnering with us to set up or support Community Kitchens?
Our ultimate goal is to spread the word about Community Kitchen to increase access and participation in the program and we would love for you to join us on this journey!
By becoming a partner you can:
- support the start-up and running of Community Kitchen groups
- increase access to healthy meals
- help the community to develop life skills such as growing of fresh food, budgeting, meal planning, cooking and social skills
- support members of the community to connect and start new friendships
Becoming a Community Kitchen Partner
Your level of involvement will depend on what you would like to offer. For example you may like to:
- help start up and/or promote a new Community Kitchen group
- help find volunteers to support Community Kitchen groups
- donate kitchen equipment or food ingredients
- provide a kitchen space for a Community Kitchen group to regularly meet
If you are interested in partnering with us, please get in touch: